Four Walls Online is looking to recruit a Lettings Coordinator to join our friendly, fast paced team. We are not for profit estate agent offering all aspects of property management and sales in Cardiff and surrounding areas.
The role involves office tasks such as dealing with enquiries via phone, email and in person, booking in viewings and inspections, coordinating move in and move outs, progressing tenant referencing, organising signing of AST’s, organising bond protection and return, arranging and monitoring maintenance and compliance requirements, plus out of office duties such as undertaking viewings and completing inventories.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a busy environment, has a vibrant personality and strong work ethic. Consideration will only be given to candidates who can demonstrate putting the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Working hours are based on a 5 day working week to include two/three Saturdays in four with a day off in lieu.
What we need:
- An excellent communicator with clear, concise and accurate oral and written communication skills
- Passion and experience of delivering high quality and customer focused service to customers and partners
- A well organised person who can work independently and effectively time manage
- Someone confident in handling a number of priorities and deadlines and demonstrates initiative in challenging situations
- A person with demonstrable diplomacy and negotiation skills
The important stuff:
- IT literate (Microsoft office)
- Confident in speaking to external customers/contractors/partners
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of using different software packages
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of working in a lettings environment
- Experience of repairs and maintenance
- Experience of managing tenancy deposits
- Property Mark Qualifications
- Experience of using different PMS/CRM
- Social media skills
What you’ll get
- An annual salary of £19,376 to £21,594
- 35 hour working week
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Company laptop
- Use of company pool car
Good luck 🍀🍀